Class 1 to 5

My Daily Routine | मेरी दिनचर्या

My Daily Routine

मेरी दिनचर्या

My Daily Routine

Before Coming to School:

I wake up early in the morning. I brush my teeth and take a bath. I wear my school uniform and have my breakfast. I pack my school bag and check my books and homework. Then, I take my school bus or go to school with my parents.

During School:

I greet my teachers and friends when I reach school. I attend my classes carefully and listen to my teachers. I read, write, and learn new things. During the break, I eat my lunch and play with my friends. I follow the rules of my school and keep my classroom clean.

After Coming Back Home:

I come home and change my clothes. I wash my hands and have my lunch or snacks. Then, I take some rest and complete my homework. In the evening, I play with my friends or spend time with my family. At night, I have dinner, prepare my school bag for the next day, and go to bed early.

मेरी दिनचर्या

स्कूल आने से पहले:

मैं सुबह जल्दी उठता/उठती हूँ। मैं अपने दाँत साफ करता/करती हूँ और स्नान करता/करती हूँ। मैं स्कूल की यूनिफॉर्म पहनता/पहनती हूँ और नाश्ता करता/करती हूँ। मैं अपना स्कूल बैग तैयार करता/करती हूँ और अपनी किताबें तथा गृहकार्य जाँचता/जाँचती हूँ। फिर मैं स्कूल बस से या अपने माता-पिता के साथ स्कूल जाता/जाती हूँ।

स्कूल में:

स्कूल पहुँचकर मैं अपने अध्यापकों और दोस्तों का अभिवादन करता/करती हूँ। मैं अपनी कक्षाओं में ध्यान से पढ़ता/पढ़ती हूँ और अध्यापकों की बातें सुनता/सुनती हूँ। मैं पढ़ता/पढ़ती हूँ, लिखता/लिखती हूँ और नई-नई बातें सीखता/सीखती हूँ। अवकाश के समय मैं अपना भोजन करता/करती हूँ और दोस्तों के साथ खेलता/खेलती हूँ। मैं स्कूल के नियमों का पालन करता/करती हूँ और अपनी कक्षा को साफ रखता/रखती हूँ।

घर वापस आने के बाद:

घर आकर मैं अपने कपड़े बदलता/बदलती हूँ। मैं हाथ धोकर खाना या नाश्ता करता/करती हूँ। फिर मैं थोड़ी देर आराम करता/करती हूँ और अपना गृहकार्य पूरा करता/करती हूँ। शाम को मैं अपने दोस्तों के साथ खेलता/खेलती हूँ या परिवार के साथ समय बिताता/बिताती हूँ। रात में मैं खाना खाता/खाती हूँ, अगले दिन के लिए अपना स्कूल बैग तैयार करता/करती हूँ और जल्दी सो जाता/जाती हूँ।

Read, learn, and practise every day!
प्रतिदिन पढ़ें, सीखें और अभ्यास करें!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Grammar Test - Noun - 11.08.2023

20 Difficult words, meaning in hindi, use in sentences

NCERT Class8 English Book Poorvi Chapter11 QA